- Take the UMatter Wellness Assessment and learn more about the Wellness Wheel.
- Free guided meditations online in English and Spanish.
- Free QuietKit meditation for beginners.
- Try these one-minute stress strategies or listen to stress reduction audio guides.
- Try these self-compassion exercises.
- Watch Brene Brown's TedTalk on The Power of Vulnerability.
- Wellness Phone Apps
- Try some yoga with The Daily Yoga app.
- Gratitude Diary is a free gratitude journal app.
CAMPUS WIDE RESOURCES:
UHS is a fully accredited health care facility that provides quality medical, mental health and wellness services to Princeton University undergraduate and graduate students. Staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the academic year.
If you’re not sure whether counseling can help, make an appointment for an initial consultation to talk about it. There’s no obligation to continue after the first appointment, and it’s free! Call 609-258-3141 or just walk in during business hours to make an appointment for an initial 20-minute consultation. You can also schedule your initial consultation appointment online.
Bookmark the UMatter Now mobile website on your phone's home screen for easy, on-the-spot access.
UMatter Now has great information about mental distress, as well as alcohol and interpersonal violence, that can help you intervene quickly and safely. Connecting Matters is part of the UMatter framework, and focuses on mental health distress.
Tiger Safe is Princeton’s official health and safety app for the campus community. The app features emergency contacts, crisis alerts, in-app tip reporting, location services, and a variety of health, safety and wellness resources. The app empowers you with the tools you need to be prepared, mitigate dangers and respond appropriately to situations that occur.
Tiger Safe is available to download free from iOS or Android.
The chaplains in the Office of Religious Life are available to provide pastoral care and spiritual counseling. The denominational chaplains are also glad to be in pastoral conversation with you and can be found by following this link to the chaplaincies.